The Criti-Clean Ultra’s Low Profile – Plus High CFM Output and Energy Efficiency – Makes Retrofitting Pharmacy Areas Easier.
The December 1, 2019, deadline for meeting USP 800 regulations in pharmacies handling hazardous pharmaceuticals is right around the corner. AJ Manufacturing can make it easy to create or retrofit pharmacy spaces to meet these new guidelines with our powerful, adaptable Criti-Clean Ultra FFU.
Our Criti-Clean Ultra fan powered laminar flow HEPA filter diffuser not only meets USP 800 air change and leak test requirements, it does so in the lowest height unit available on the market – just 13.7″. That makes it easier to retrofit Criti-Clean Ultra into existing pharmacy environments, maximizing often-limited ceiling space.
But even with its lower profile, Criti-Clean Ultra still offers higher CFM output than competitive models. The Criti-Clean Ultra comes standard with built-in features and options like built-in LED lights that make even better use of limited ceiling space. It’s easy to see why Criti-Clean Ultra is the smartest choice for USP 800 compliance projects.
Additional Features Include:
- Constant airflow up to 1200 CFM to meet USP 800 air change requirements
- Powerful, computer-controlled, variable speed ECM motor
- Unique all welded plenum meets stringent pressure and leak testing requirements
- Quiet operation – only 45 DBA at 90 FPM, 58 DBA at 1200 CFM
- HEPA or ULPA filter with room-side access
- Type 304 stainless steel construction
- Room-side digital CFM display and adjustment control offers instant visual verification, and can be set or adjusted in seconds
- Sizes: 48″x24″x13.7″, 36″x24″x13.7″, 24″x24″x13.7″
- Voltages: 120, 208, 240 and 277
Call us today at 1-816-231-5522 to learn more about how Criti-Clean Ultra can offer greater flexibility in USP 800 pharmacy compliance construction or renovation projects.