AJ’s High CFM Output, Energy Efficient Laminar Flow HEPA FFU Eases Retrofitting and Compliance Issues.
As we’ve been mentioning throughout this past year, December 1, 2019, is the deadline for meeting USP 800 regulations for handling hazardous pharmaceuticals. AJ Manufacturing’s powerful, easier-to-retrofit Criti-Clean Ultra FFU helps pharmacies remodel their spaces to meet these new guidelines with fewer headaches.
The Criti-Clean Ultra fan powered laminar flow HEPA filter diffuser is the lowest height FFU available on the market today – just 13.7″. That makes it easier to retrofit Criti-Clean Ultra into existing pharmacy spaces – especially those with limited ceiling space.
But even though it takes up less space, it’s incredibly powerful, meeting USP 800 air change and leak test requirements while offering higher CFM output than other FFUs. You can also order the Criti-Clean Ultra with options like built-in LED lights that make even better use of limited ceiling space.
Additional Features Include:
- Constant airflow up to 1200 CFM to meet USP 800 air change requirements
- Powerful, computer-controlled, variable speed ECM motor
- Unique all welded plenum meets stringent pressure and leak testing requirements
- Quiet operation – only 45 DBA at 90 FPM, 58 DBA at 1200 CFM
- HEPA or ULPA filter with room-side access
- Type 304 stainless steel construction
- Room-side digital CFM display and adjustment control offers instant visual verification, and can be set or adjusted in seconds
- Sizes: 48″x24″x13.7″, 36″x24″x13.7″, 24″x24″x13.7″
- Voltages: 120, 208, 240 and 277
Call us today at 816-231-5522 to learn more about our Criti-Clean Ultra and meeting USP 800 pharmacy compliance.