Criti-Clean Ultra FFUs Keep Healthcare Patients and Workers Safe
We have long played a vital role in helping hospitals provide critical environment patient isolation care. Today that’s truer than ever, thanks to our Reverse Flow Criti-Clean Ultra FFU.
Our Reverse Flow Criti-Clean Ultra fan powered laminar flow HEPA filter diffusers are the perfect choice for hospital isolation rooms with patients suffering from highly contagious diseases such as COVID-19. That’s because they’re designed to create a negative pressure environment that removes the air from an isolation room and cleans it via the unit’s built-in HEPA filter, which keeps airborne contaminants from escaping the room.
In addition, our Reverse Flow models offers all the same industry-leading features you’ll find in every Criti-Clean Ultra FFU, including…
- A new air inlet sensor that measures CFM in real time, rather than relying on outdated computed readings or algorithms based on performance data
- The industry’s highest output, up to 1200 CFM
- The industry’s lowest plenum height – just 13.7″ – for easy retrofits
- Energy efficiency (only 42 watts at 90 FPM velocity/450 CFM)
- Quiet performance (only 45 DBA at 90 FPM, 58 DBA at 1100 CFM)
- Optional built-in LED lights – for maximizing ceiling space
- Plus, much more
Contact us today to learn more about our life-saving critical care environment products like our Reverse Flow Criti-Clean Ultra FFU.