New Fan Filter Unit mounts alongside duct work to deliver HEPA-filtered air to any room in any building.
With air quality continuing to be an ongoing concern in virtually every building, our new ducted inline FFU is an easy-to-install solution that can deliver clean, HEPA-filtered air to any room in any building – with a powerful output of up to 1,500 CFM!
Our new inline FFU is based on our proven Criti-Clean Ultra filtration technology that is used in hospital operating rooms and other critical environments across the country. Now, this new unit makes all the same valuable features of the Criti-Clean Ultra available to schools, office buildings and any other indoor environment where exceptional air quality is a priority.
- Up to 1500 CFM
- Easy access to replaceable HEPA filter and pre-filter
- Energy efficient, computer controlled, variable speed EC motor
- Unit-mounted speed control
- Quiet operation
- HEPA filter and Merv 8 pre-filter standard
- All type 304 stainless steel construction
- Left or right air flow direction
- 120V, 208V, 240V, 277 V
The unit can be installed above any ceiling and can be paired with AJ Manufacturing ceiling diffusers for proper air distribution into the room. CFM can be set on the unit or from a convenient optional wall-mounted controller. The EC motor automatically adjusts for filter load to provide constant airflow to meet the desired air changes per hour.
- BAS capabilities
- Wall-mounted speed control
- 316 stainless steel or aluminum construction
- Ultraviolet-C radiation module – assists in neutralizing viruses and other airborne contaminants in the FFU’s air stream and also disinfects the HEPA filter to protect against viruses, bacteria and mold.
For more information, download our brochure.